Makro Cash and Carry for Traders
Makro Cash and Carry (Metro AG)
The objective of the project was to create a platform facilitating communication between Makro and Clients (Odido franchisees and “Traders” group customers). The portal provides tools simplifying work done by shop owners. Depending on the recipient's profile (identification while logging in), these tools include: current promotion information, financial data from various sources (systems), product information, advertising material templates, enrolment for training, purchase of materials and services and many more. Undoubtedly, the project is differentiated by its business concept. Moreover, as authors of the system, we have also provided an efficient technological layer. We used the vuej.js front-end framework as well as a CMS system based on Symfony 4.x and API Platforms. Our Software House implemented the project comprehensively, i.e. from the concept to implementation and production environment maintenance (including the SLA).
We have carried out projects for:
- MAKRO Cash and Carry Polska S.A. (Metro Group)
- Odido - convenience-store chain (Metro Group)
- Profim sp. z o.o.
- Apator S.A.
- Military Property Agency Poland
- Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
- Association of the Polish National Committee for UNICEF
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Poland
- Gas Storage Poland sp. z o.o.
- KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
- Maszoński Logistic Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Orlen S.A.
- GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
- ING Bank Śląski S.A.
- Cinema City Poland
- PKP Energetyka S.A.
- Dr Irena Eris S.A.
- Schenker Sp. z o.o.
- LINK Sp. z o.o.
- Lewiatan Holding S.A.
- PBG S.A.
- Infor S.A.
- Vos Logistics
- Comarch SA
- Johnson & Johnson Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Danfoss Poland sp. z o.o.
- Merck Sp. z o.o.
- Globe Trade Centre S.A.
- Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw
- METRO AG
- Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT
- Raben Logistics Polska sp. z o.o.
- Oracle Polska
- PEKAES SA