We create mobile applications accessible to broad audiences (entertainment, consumer, education) as well as business applications supporting sales departments, designers and architects, partner networks and logistics operators (Transport-Freight forwarding-Logistics).
We offer comprehensive support in such areas as: strategy (business, technology, communication), prototype building, graphical layer creation, technological designs, application distribution and development as well as application hosting.
We have competences necessary to
design mobile applications for the following platforms:
WEB / PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
The page your are viewing right now has been designed to such a standard. PWA stands for Web applications which in fact are websites. Within a defined scope, they can also operate as native mobile applications with access to PUSH type functions or some smartphone hardware resources.
- they operate independently from the browser selected by a user
- they are responsive (RWD), i.e. they adapt to the current screen resolution
- regardless of the Internet connection, selected resources also operate in the offline mode
- user interface ensuring an experience similar to native mobile apps
- always up-to-date (in contrast to native apps), thanks to the rapid updating process
- supported by HTTPS (better safety)
- with Service Workers and W3C manifestos, they are identified as standard applications by the technological environment
- facilitate generation of PUSH type messages and access to certain device features (e.g. camera, geolocation)
- possible installation on the main screen of a device (without downloading from Google Play or App Store)
- they operate as a standard webpage - it is possible to make available using URL (standard link to a page address).
Standard mobile applications written using programming language compatible with a given operating system (Objective C / Swift for iOS, Java for Android). Native applications ensure high efficiency and almost unlimited access to individual mobile device functions.
Depending on business assumptions, our Software House is able to design an app in which updates are downloaded from the Publisher’s servers or Google Play and the App Store. Native applications can create closed environments “cut off” from the network or can connect with content websites via API (e.g. with our CMS vmContent system).
Such applications are perfect for prototyping or in situations when such factors as multi-platform solutions as well as developing and update implementation speed are required.
Examples of mobile app features:
- product / service lists and configurators
- registration of promotional codes in an app
- data collection and sharing (mobile - WEB, e.g. video clips, photos, entries and comments related to a product, culinary recipe, etc.)
- data synchronised with server-based databases
- maps, navigation, user’s location
- shopping and payments in an app
- bluetooth connection with devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) - used for data exchange between two devices
An example of a system architecture combining a website,
mobile app and CMS that facilitates the updating
of application resources and initiation of PUSH type notifications.