PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
are Internet applications which are websites.
Within a defined scope, they can also operate as native mobile applications with access to PUSH type notations or smartphone hardware resources. Due to this, users gain unique experiences in interface operation as well as access to certain functions not offered by websites.
The site you are browsing through has been designed using PWA technology.
- operates regardless of the browser selected by a user and is responsive (RWD), i.e. adjusts to the resolution of the screen used to view it
- independence from the Internet connection (selected resources also operate in the offline mode)
- user interface ensuring experience similar to native mobile apps
- always up-to-date (in contrast to native apps), thanks to the rapid updating process
- supported by HTTPS (enhanced safety); thanks to Service Workers and W3C manifestos, it is identified as an application by the technological environment
- increases involvement with PUSH functions
- possible to install it on main screens of devices (without downloading from Google Play or App Store)
- operates as a standard webpage - possibility to make available using URL (standard link to a page address)