We specialise in studying and testing the usability of websites, online shops (e-commerce), applications and systems.
Within the framework of implemented projects (e.g. corporate websites, applications), we conduct usability studies as an integral element of the design path. We assess created prototypes, their beta versions and production versions (published resources).
UX designing process
- Project objective
- Users’ needs
- Scenarios / usage cases
- Information architecture design
- Prototype design
- Professional assessment of prototype
- Prototype testing by users
- Test report
- Introducing modifications in a prototype
- Graphical layout design
- Website beta version testing
- Website operation
- Cyclical analyses and tests
Study / test reports are developed using the international CIF (Common Industry Format) standard and proprietary formats.
Among others, they contain information on the genesis and relevance of detected errors as well as design recommendations facilitating their rectification.
Interfaces designed by our company are user-friendly and provide
actual value for users.
We can achieve this thanks to our long-standing experience and skills regarding qualitative and quantitative data synthesis.
We use expertise developed on the basis of HCI (Human - Computer Interaction).
We have undertaken usability-related projects for:
- Gas Storage Poland sp. z o.o. - Grupa PGNIG
- PKP Energetyka SA
- APATOR SA
- Profim Sp. z o.o.
- Military Property Agency Poland
- Deutsche Bank Polska SA
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Poland
- Association of the Polish National Committee for UNICEF
- Makro Cash and Carry Polska Sp. z o.o. (Metro Group)
- Sieć Sklepów Odido
- Flashstore Sp. z o.o.
- Radpol SA