WawaShare - sharing in Warsaw
The business goal was to create an online platform showcasing sharing projects and providing a space for submitting ideas and participating in the WawaShare urban initiative. The project goal was to build a comprehensive information architecture, layout, and interactions (both desktop and mobile prototypes).
The significant part of the contract included conducting research with the residents of Warsaw, as well as representatives of entities that were partners of WawaShare (including companies, corporations, foundations, urban organizations, startups).
The work on the portal was preceded by a detailed expert (heuristic) analysis of the currently functioning website - documented in the form of a report with recommendations. In the next step, the service was tested by respondents. During the research, we collected and analyzed both quantitative and qualitative data. The study was conducted online. Users performed test scenarios and completed a questionnaire evaluating (Likert scale questionnaire), among others:
(1) information architecture;
(3) aesthetics (visual design);
(4) kcommunicative effectiveness of materials (texts, images) published on the website;
(5) overall usability of the website;
(6) the topics addressed (sharing economy and circular economy);
(7) functionality (understood as components that support the operational aspects of the website).
In the research design, an interview questionnaire containing open-ended questions was also used.
The conclusions, recommendations, and methodology of the entire research process were described in detail in a report prepared in accordance with scientific standards (a requirement of the City of Warsaw).
Before developing the prototype, we organized UX workshops combining the most effective aspects of Design Thinking and User- Centered Design.
As a result of these works, we have created a prototype (both desktop and mobile) with a high degree of fidelity, which was also tested by another group of control respondents.
The created application model is, to some extent, a ready-made environment for implementation in many Polish cities that would like to facilitate the participation of their residents in sharing projects and thus create a more friendly, ecological, and intelligent (smart) living space.
"The company has fulfilled the contract professionally and with great commitment. Each stage of the order was carried out reliably and on time, taking into account all the expectations of the ordering party.
We recommend Visual Media Sp. z o.o. as a solid and reliable partner" - Deputy Director of the Economic Development Office of the Capital City of Warsaw, Joanna Tymińska.
We have carried out projects for:
- MAKRO Cash and Carry Polska S.A. (Metro Group)
- Odido - convenience-store chain (Metro Group)
- Profim sp. z o.o.
- Apator S.A.
- Military Property Agency Poland
- Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
- Association of the Polish National Committee for UNICEF
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Poland
- Gas Storage Poland sp. z o.o.
- KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
- Maszoński Logistic Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Orlen S.A.
- GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
- ING Bank Śląski S.A.
- Cinema City Poland
- PKP Energetyka S.A.
- Dr Irena Eris S.A.
- Schenker Sp. z o.o.
- LINK Sp. z o.o.
- Lewiatan Holding S.A.
- PBG S.A.
- Infor S.A.
- Vos Logistics
- Comarch SA
- Johnson & Johnson Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Danfoss Poland sp. z o.o.
- Merck Sp. z o.o.
- Globe Trade Centre S.A.
- Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw
- METRO AG
- Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT
- Raben Logistics Polska sp. z o.o.
- Oracle Polska
- PEKAES SA