The Military Property Agency is a state organisation supervised by the Minister of National Defence. Within the framework of the project consisting in the creation of a corporate portal and providing support (SLA), we were also responsible for the SEO/SEM project including remarketing in the Google advertising network.
The objective of the 12-month project was:
- to increase the website reach and present AMW’s offer to potential buyers of real estate and mobile property (e.g. lorries, equipment). The target groups were defined as:
a) private investors (real estate);
b) institutional investors and professional entities investing in real estate;
c) private buyers and companies interested in purchasing post-military property;
- to enhance portal availability by adapting the website to the WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) requirements, within the scope defined in the Ordinance of the Council of Ministers of 12 April 2012;
- to generate approx. 8 million views of advertising banners and obtaining an additional 70 thousand sessions (“visits” at amw.com.pl) from the remarketing campaign;
- presence of the AMW portal within the first 10 search results on google.com.
A document drawn up as a result of an audit constituted the basis for operation. It included:
- analysis of statistics (Google Analytics) used to obtain knowledge regarding current users’ preferences, including the incoming link analysis (Moz);
- technical analysis - correctness of HTML / CSS syntax, loading speed, WCAG 2.0 (e.g. font, code structure, contrast, descriptions of photos);
- analysis of information architecture - title, description, URL, “h” markers and “alt” attributes, taxonomy, names of labels and tabs, content of articles;
- suggestions for keywords - resulting from the analysis of statistics and information architecture, assessments of target groups’ preferences (search engine enquiries) as well as industry practices - we created a list of phrases that became a key element of the adopted strategy.
- We increased the website reach by over 25 per cent (year-to-year).
- The website availability to disable people was improved (WCAG 2.0).
- The average result (SERP) for selected key phrases is position 1 - 4 on google.com.
- 11 million views of advertising banners and 110 thousand visits from the remarketing campaign on google.com.
Director of Marketing Department
Military Property Agency
The AMW.COM.PL portal has advanced administrative functions implemented. On the public level, the website complies with WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines), SEO and RWD (Responsive Web Design) requirements.
As a result of our cooperation, a project meeting our requirements was implemented. Due to this, we recommend Visual Media as a reliable and professional partner.